Partnering to secure engaging ads in strategic locations.
CDN is constantly evaluating, developing and investing in media products to grow our networks portfolio of leased and owned properties in the markets we serve. Our executive team works in collaboration with landowners and property managers to review the municipal by-laws in each area and to ensure the most appropriate media product and installation is selected to fit the property size and location.
OWN A SIGN? REASONS TO JOIN OUR NETWORK.
- We develop partnership agreements with new and existing digital sign owners and as experts in out of home advertising, we’ve built a strategy to fill advertising time on each sign.
- If you’re part of our network, we’ll work to provide a rewarding return on your investment as part of our revenue – sharing agreement.
- Our network is widely admired for its high-quality media offering and innovative approach.
- CDN has attracted some of the biggest national advertisers from across Canada since 2009.
- We create digital outdoor experiences. With a heavy focus on the consumer’s experience, our solutions drive engagement through action.
- Our network is certified by the Canadian Out-Of-Home Measurement Bureau.
Our current portfolio of revenue generating opportunities
With over 150 digital faces throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, we build or partner with quality products and services so we can build engaging ads in the most strategic high traffic locations. Each Digital Billboard runs ads that are 6 to 10 seconds long with 10 to 20 advertisers on them, generating a high return for each location. These units are monitored 24/7 by our team of network specialists.
Digital and Static Indoor
Malls, restaurants, bars, arenas, event facilities – we are always looking to grow our network to better serve our clients. Our current indoor network includes:
TCU Place – Saskatoon, SK
1.3 MILLION VISITORS A YEAR ON AVERAGE
TCU Place, Saskatoon’s Arts & Convention Centre, is located just off the corner of 22nd Street and Idylwyld Drive . This premier facility hosts a variety of events, including national and international conventions, world-class theatrical productions, world-renowned artists and performers, extraordinary banquets and galas, and many other spectacular events.
TCU Place has developed a history of high-class, quality events and entertainment. Just over 65,000 cars pass by TCU Place daily, many stopping just in front of the venue on the corner of Auditorium Avenue and 22nd Street. Each year, this venue is home to an average of 850 events, 150 concerts, 45 conventions and 45 consumer shows.
Our in-venue network at TCU Place features:
- 26 55” LED monitors
Sasktel Centre – Saskatoon, SK
650,000 VISITORS A YEAR ON AVERAGE
As the largest public indoor facility in Saskatchewan, Sasktel Centre draws over 650,000 people annually for a variety of events. That’s more than any other venue in the province. As the home of the WHL Saskatoon Blades, Sasktel Centre hosts at least 36 games a year, as well as one or two pre-season NHL games. The centre averages 25 major concerts from the biggest touring acts. CUC is consistently rated by Pollstar as one of the top 100 concert venues in the world.
Sasktel Centre also hosts sporting events such as the Professional Bull Riders Canadian Finals and cultural events such as pow-wows and the largest indoor Remembrance Day ceremony in the country. In recent years CUC has hosted the Brier, Memorial Cup, World Junior Hockey Championships and CIS Men’s University Cup of Hockey.
Our in-venue network at CUC includes:
- 32 55” LED monitors
- 11” x 17” and 24” x 36” static posters in all washrooms
Affinity Place – Estevan, SK
300,000 VISITORS A YEAR ON AVERAGE
In addition to hosting the Estevan Bruins, Affinity Place is home to a library, gym, waterpark and playground. The venue hosts multiple concert events each year.
Our in-venue network at Spectra Place includes:
- 32 55” LED TVs on site
- multiple 24” x 36” illuminated static posters
- multiple 11” x 17” static posters
Contact us today! Your message will then be reviewed by our executive team so we can fully understand your property type and location before moving forward.